Thursday 22 May 2008

Tag Dag

Well, Theresa has tagged me, so I'd better be nice and play. ;)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Um, I was 19, heading towards 20. I was living in Shepparton, VIC. I was studying Disability Studies at TAFE in the evenings. I think I would have been living in the 5th of my 11 share-houses in Shep. Living with a friendly gal called Natty-Patty, her dog, and my kitten, Chewey. Chewey still graces our presence to this day with her incessant meowing and annoying habits.

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

I was supposed to go to my mothers' group, but E is asleep. I suppose I will do some laundry, eat some lunch and finish some stuff for Andrew for Scouts tonight. Maybe even post some pics on my blog. Pretty laid back today.

c) Snacks I enjoy:

Dried fruit, nuts, fair-traid choc, anything with sugar, almost any fruit.

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Start up Andrew's small business idea.
Build an architecturally-designed enviro-friendly house on a few acres in Tassie. Obviously also live there.
Give lots to Wycliffe and MMM International and other like-minded organisations.
Buy dozens of Itti Bitti D'lish fitted nappies and have 100s of kids. ;)

e) Places I have lived:

Outer suburban Melbourne.
Innsbruck, Austria (only 3 months, sadly).
Shepparton.
Outer suburban Melbourne. Again.
Now a little town outside Melbourne.

And who am I tagging?

I'll be asking K and S if I can tag them. Should be interesting to hear what these sisters come up with.

No comments: