The highly anticipated results of my 50% off challenge on my linen cupboard are in...
Drum roll, please...
I reckon I got to about 45%. Not bad, eh?
Now for the before and after pics...
This is the lower two shelves of my linen cupboard before my 50% challenge.
Fairly representative of the entire cupboard, but I didn't think to take pics until I had already started. D'oh!
Ta-da! Labels below each item. All neatly folded. All have a home. I've even got the sheets sorted according to bed-size! Wonders will never cease.
Lots of spare room for op-shop bargains!!! (And I now know what I need/don't need which is very handy).
Finally a home for the vacuum cleaner and its accessories. (It's been living in the laundry/study/middle of the hall...)
And there's even enough room for all of Elliot's sheets/blankets/towels. Now Elliot's shelves are full of cloth nappies and toys and books. Just like they should be.
A few items have been transferred to my sewing pile (fun 70's prints), a few are getting sent to the rag bin in Watsonia, but most is going right on to the op-shop. Hooray!