Thursday 7 February 2008

Pay it Forward

I really like this, so when I saw it on Kelli's blog I simply had to play along.
It should be extra fun with people like us who will have to put more thought and effort into gift-giving this year. Come on, play along!


PAY IT FORWARD

The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me,
sometime within the next 365 days.
Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be,
but rest assured, it will arrive.
All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog,
and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Easy Peasy.

2 comments:

Eilleen said...

I saw this on Kelli's blog too and thought it was fantastic!

I think I might do something like this on my blog some time soon. (though people may be scared of what they might get from me after seeing my attempt at a fabric bowl hehe).

Btw, I have reserved 30 mins with my study today and I hope to have it done soon.

Tanja said...

Does that mean you're signing up to be on my list? Or are you too chicken? Cluck cluck cluck! Hehehe!

Yeah, my study's almost done. Think I'll be posting a 'victory post' today.